Dragon Lords Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS

3 posters

Go down

The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS Empty The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS

Post  Hematite Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 am

Rawr!

I had been meaning to do this for Dragon Lords for a long time. This can also be converted to a Wiki Article in the future if there is enough interest, or if people approve. Do note that all of these Morph IDs are Dragony in nature (and is only intended to include dragon related morphs), and the list is far from complete. If you would like to suggest more Dragon Model IDs for me to add to the list though, feel free. I will add them!

As for Aspect and Restricted / Disallowed Flight Morphs, I'd like to include them anyway for the purpose of having this list complete. That still doesn't mean you can go ahead and use them in future RP!

Here's what I got so far:

Baleeted

Protos added! Please list any more Dragon NPC names if I have forgotten them, or if you'd like to see the ID for them! =)
- H

Last edited by Hematite on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding More Morph IDs!)
Hematite
Hematite

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS Empty eh

Post  ZeerG.! Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Errr, i dont think anyone needs this anymore since eche is down, but! Thanks for the list I couldnt remember mah id.
peace

~Your beloved master,Shadormu
ZeerG.!
ZeerG.!
Admin

https://dragonlordswow.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS Empty Re: The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS

Post  Hematite Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm almost positive this will come in handy again. Alex (on the wikia) has already mentioned the fact that Dragon Lords is intending to move to a New GM server. These will most certainly come in handy once more. =)
Hematite
Hematite

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS Empty Re: The Dragon Morph ID List To RULE ALL MORPH ID LISTS

Post  Hematite Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:19 am

Added Protos to the list. =)
Hematite
Hematite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sintarion The Black Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am

Well , well done.

I can not wait to make those weak creatures run in fear again!
Sintarion The Black
Sintarion The Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down