Too Long....

Go down

Too Long....

Post  Incenranos on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 am

Does anyone even go here anymore..?
'Tis been too long since I've communicated with an old eche buddy. Kaifren ditched me and didn't come back to retail, Gah.

On a side note..was looking at some of my previous screenies/posts/etc....
.....I lol'd....
Incenranos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Too Long....

Post  Andro2 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 am

Dang man... Havent talked to you in forever. xD
I forgot pass to my other account so I made thisone. ><

Andro2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calianah ^.^ on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Omg I miss you guys soooooo much! Very Happy I'm thinking about playing retail again, (I made a new account, but just haven't played for a while) and what realm Incen? Also, I got Halo : Reach....epix game :O! ACII is fun as well, but to long. I'm thinking about writing my own story. Give me an idea, and I'll e-mail it to you! Wink
P.S. Might make facebook to stay in touch.
P.S.S. Failing Pre-Algebra but acing Bible and English, is it me or am I just stupid? ;(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With much love, Cali~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calianah ^.^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andro2 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 am

Amg Hai Cali! Very Happy Haven't talk to you in such a long time! Make a facebook Very Happy !

Andro2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calianah ^.^ on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:01 am

Ewwwww.... Facebook is stupid lol. I have better things to do. Like get my,(and my brothers Q.Q) lvl 70 druid brutal gladiator gear >.<. The best part is, its cheaper than getting the lvl 60 pvp gear. Oh yeah, some prot/ret pally called me a noob during pvp because i had lvl 60 armor. Made the best come back ever, (this guy had full brutal gladiators gear with artifacts). "Yeah? Well atleast I can do more damage than you with my crappy lvl 60 gear. And not to mention I can actually make a strategy to win the game,(plus,this is my only char so gtfo)." I felt so happy I said that Wink , its so funny when noobs try to diss you, yet they suck more Very Happy. If you would like to know my name, tell me and we can be lvling buddies <3 I love you

lol! I'm a flower lol! Shocked

Oh yeah! My brother and I might when an iPad! Wish us luck Cool Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised Mad Laughing Very Happy Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Question Arrow Neutral I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No @ cyclops clown pale silent tongue pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey confused bounce rabbit Basketball
Calianah ^.^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andro2 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 pm

...Well then. q.q Get skype! ... or something.. q.q AIM, Yahoo, MSN, sumthin. q.q FACEBEWK IS NAWT STOOPED. MAEK ONE. q.q And yaaaaay ipad Very Happy

Andro2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andro2 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 am

Oh yeah and if ya has phone, text meh!! :DD 229-529-6564
>>
<<
>>
<<
>>
<>

Andro2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dumbnut

Post  Calianah ^.^ on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 am

Andro you dumbnut, ofc I have a phone, I'm a girl...gawd. Lol, my brothers birthday is on Wednesday, lol, I wish he was turning 16 instead of 15 Q.Q...... I don't want to go to school with my dad D;. Meh, oh well....well anyways, I'm failing english and history now instead of algebra, which I'm now passing... lol weird much? Well I have MSN, tell me yours and I'll add you Wink. I really need to find a new profile pic 3: for here. And Incen, whats your realm race and name? On a further note, why you never on MSN any more Incen Q.Q! I would gladly hook up with you, (and I mean I would gladly meet up with you on WoW or S4 lol Wink). Well, until then I shall bide my time listening to terrible Ke$ha songs and to Kat Perry lolz!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With love, Cali~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calianah ^.^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andro2 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Otaaaiii. Mah MSN is cj35001@live.com Very Happy Rawrrrr! xD And I dun ever see incen anymore either D: I think a dog ate him D:

Andro2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum